As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here is my Top 5 List of Best Things About eBay
1) I can sell just about anything!
- Do you have old record albums?
- Clothing you’ve never worn?
- Star Wars toys?
- Autographed photos?
- You name it, you can sell it on eBay! Not everything will garner top dollar and there may be a glut of Life Magazines, but if you have the desire, you can list and possibly sell your items on eBay!
2) I can make money on my own!
- No need for a job interview to sell on eBay!
- No need for a resume to sell on eBay!
- You don’t have to have top grades or be the fastest athlete or any other superlative, just list a few items that people want and you will make some money!
- You are your own boss!
3) I can sell from home, or anywhere with a WiFi connection
- I can sell using my iPhone (or other mobile device)
- I set my own hours: early morning or late at night or anytime in between – eBay doesn’t shut down!
- I can even list while buying the items at a garage sale!
- I can sell in my pajamas!
4) Recycle and Reuse and Renew!
- I love finding a new home for my old stuff
- If something sells that is known to be broken, others can repair or use for parts or make art from it!
- Things have many uses, not just for the original purpose
- I call it moving things around the universe!
5) It’s Fun to Buy and Sell on eBay
- Who says making money has to be boring? Selling on eBay is fun!
- I can sell to people ALL around the world and not just in my local community!
- I can BUY from anywhere in the world too!
- I love finding treasures all from my phone or home computer without having to travel anywhere!
- Goal: What are the 5 Best Things About eBay?
- Task: Have Fun!
- Task: Recycle, Reuse, Renew
- Task: Buy or Sell from home or anywhere
- Task: Work and Make money on my own!
- Task: Sell just about anything!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.